You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Auto Sign In
441 3
EdHayes3 3 years ago
Would be really nice if I didn't have to click "Sign In" if I'm already signed in. I know you are storing a cookie to keep me signed in, as I don't have to enter my credentials when I click "sign in." Just a pain to go through that process every time I visit :D
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; Every user's information are so valuable to us so the logIn process is so important and it has to be performed every time a user try to access his account. You can save your information to your browser so this will facilitate the process just a solution but I don't recommend this. Note : I don't recommend to save your personnel information to any browser so just follow the long secured process instead of trying unsecured  method. Thank you for sharing this, it will be well considered.
EdHayes3 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport most websites I frequently access will keep me logged in (facebook, google, amazon, etc.). Your site also keeps me logged in, however with easyeda, jlcpcb, and lcsc, they require a click the "sign in" button. I don't get asked for credentials. Whatever process you have in the "sign in" page that detects the cookie, should be placed on all of your page loads.
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@EdHayes3 Thank you for your comment, well considered :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice