You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Automated assembly requirements.
1705 5
ClaudioEasyEDA 7 years ago
Hi! I'd like to have my PCB with automated assembly, and my questions is, what requirements do I have to meet for this? - are fiducials necessary, and what kind of fiducials? - do Designators have to be on "fab" layer? - what kind of format has the BOM to be? etc. Best regards, ClaudioEasyEda
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Any fiducials should be OK. 2mm round pad with solder mark on it will be better. No need, just BOM and pick and place file. If you have a assemlby layer to help us to check. CSV , BOM ,bellow is better. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161027/581192b569304.png
Thank you Mr. Dillon, I will contact you in short time, when I've prepared the files for assembly.
Another question. Do I have to set **solder mask clearance** and **solder paste clearance** to anything else than 0.00, or do You care for this values by yourself?
dillon 7 years ago
make sure the solder paster is the same as the pad size. we will make the stencil for it. For solder mask clearance, you can set 4mil
Thanks, I will leave both mask clearance and paste clearance at "0.00" and leave it up to you to set it according to your production process. Best regards,
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice