You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter installation
1628 6
baptistou 4 years ago
Hello, Could anyone detail a bit more how to install the autorouter local server on Mac OS X ? I tried to download the autorouter files, unzipped them in my home folder ( /Users/baptistou in my case) and reloaded Chrome but easyeda always says that the local autorouter is unavailable. Any clue ? Thanks Baptistou
Comments
John Krischer 4 years ago
Up, same for me on my mac. I have latest chrome, latest autorouter unzip in my user folder and launch the "mac64.sh" but local autorouter still unavailable ! please help :)
Curtisfeatures 4 years ago
Hi, I have it running on Mac OS but its not working (im using the desktop app rather than browser) When I do auto route It connects, says is routing and then discounts again. PCB routes fine using the cloud version but it seems to be hit and miss getting a connection. `Last login: Fri Mar 13 16:37:14 on ttys000` `jamiecurtis@Jamies-MacBook-Pro ~ % cd /Applications/EasyEDA-Router-v0.8.11/` `jamiecurtis@Jamies-MacBook-Pro EasyEDA-Router-v0.8.11 % sudo sh mac64.sh` `Password:` `Autorouter is running, please keep this window opening, and run the editor "Auto Router" function...` `自动布线已经运行,请保持该窗口开启,并打开编辑器运行“自动布线”功能...` `-------------Connection established-----------` `Start routing...` `Routing` `-------------Connection closed---------------`
Curtisfeatures 4 years ago
It seems that if I set another route going it errors saying it can't run 2 at once and then the first instantly completes... weird
petum84 3 years ago
Here is a quick video how to use the local engine on MAC It's not the simplest thing but doable. I'm using the standalone EasyEDA app so no browser configuration is needed. [https://youtu.be/CQSbtptqBY8](https://youtu.be/CQSbtptqBY8) Hope it helps. :)
petum84 3 years ago
Oh yes and it works every time for me. It's just a pain to start it every time. Would be nice to just double click on a file and run it that way. If anyone have a solution for that please don'd hold it back :) :) :)
petum84 3 years ago
I've found the answer for my own question now. If anyone interested here is how to open EasyEDA-Router with a double click. So there are three steps that need to be done. 1\. We need to tell the script to change the "working directory" to the one where the file is located\. Open finder and locate the mac64.sh file then right mouse click and open with TextEdit. After the first line that looks like this `#! /bin/sh` add the following code to the second line: `cd "$(dirname "$0")"` Save the file and close TextEdit. 2\. The mac64\.sh file is not executable so we need to change its permissions\. Open a Terminal by pressing the Command and Space bar on your keyboard, start typing terminal then double clicking on the Terminal.app Using the cd command change the "working directory" to the one where the mac64.sh is located. in my case it is still in the Downloads folder. In terminal start typing: `cd ~/Downloads/EasyEDA-Router-v0.8.11` then hit enter on your keyboard. Now type in the final command that will add executing permission to the file: `chmod +x mac64.sh` You can now close terminal. 3\. By default macOS opens the \.sh files with TextEdit\. Since we need to open this file in terminal we have to change the default application. **OPTIONAL: You can either leave the filename as is and change the default application for all .sh files** **or you can rename the file extension to .command and change the default for this kind.** **This is an OPTIONAL step but if you decide to rename it then locate the file in Finder, right mouse click on it and click on Rename from the dropdown menu.** **Change the filename to mac64.command then hit enter. Finder will ask you to confirm you want to change the extension just choose "Use .command".** Change the default app to terminal by locating the mac64.sh **(or mac64.command)** file in Finder, right mouse click then from the drop down menu choose open with and at the bottom of the list choose "Other". Type in the search bar "terminal" then select by clicking a single mouse click on the Terminal.app in the results and tick the box next to the "Always Open With" Click on the "OPEN" button. From now you can open the router by double mouse click.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice