You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
BOM and CPL not uploading
1250 10
MikeDB 3 years ago
Been trying to upload a board for over a day now.   Gerbers upload fine but when I get to the BOM and CPL file it just sits there saying 'Loading' for hours.
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello Mike ; We have tried to test the system for several times and it was working without any problem, I reported this to the IT team to investigate it despite that it worked for me, I advice you to clear the cache and restart your browser and try again. Please let us know if you still facing the same issue. We are counting on your understanding.
MikeDB 3 years ago
I'm using the Desktop client.  Just rebooted my whole PC and tried three different designs, two of which have been uploaded successfully previously, and I'm afraid all three fail in the same way.
@MikeDB could you send your files to support@jlcpcb.com through an Email with a topic title "ordering webpage issue". I just informed the IT team about this but it seems that no one send a complaint about this issue and they investigated again but no bugs in iur system. Once you send your files, it will be immediately treated.
MikeDB 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport Thanks - three files uploaded with topic you asked for.  Hopefully you can see what the problem is. Many thanks
@MikeDB I hope that you have received the appropriate reply :) Thank you
MikeDB 3 years ago
Hello.  Yes I tried to upload the files you sent me in .xls format and they again will not upload.  Same with another project where I converted the .csv files to .xls myself.  Is it something to do with me using the Desktop client ?
MikeDB 3 years ago
Okay I've just confirmed it works using the Online Editor but fails using the Desktop client.  I believe I am using the latest version so could you try using this to confirm the problem ? Another issue I now see is I'm being charged for Hand Soldering labour fee, even though all parts being loaded are SMT.   Any ideas why this is ?
MikeDB 3 years ago
Ignore the hand soldering fee.  I'd put a LCSC part number on a header socket not realising you now did hand assembly.   Can you hand assemble a few SMD parts (4 SMD electrolytics) on the rear of the PCB ?
@MikeDB Could you please provide them part numbers.
MikeDB 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport C249472
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice