You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Bug Reports + categories
924 5
Sancho 10 years ago
Trying to post again ;-) The selector for the categories doesn’t work properly: After selecting e.g. “Fixed” you can’t go back to all because it always shows “All” but isn’t. Not sure if I can explain that, try it yourself! - Where are signality’s bug reports? - The same categories for the Feature Requests + ? (Sorry for being negative all the time) Oh markdown ... Regards, Sancho
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
Hi, You are right, Can't select All >Where are signality’s bug reports? After we fixed his bug reports, we will mark them as unlisted. <https://easyeda.com/bbs_view_255.htm> next time, we will mark your bug reports as unlisted also after EasyEDA be public, because our new users don't need to know these very early bugs. >Sorry for being negative all the time We like negative, just tell us your directly feel. Thanks a lot.
Sancho 10 years ago
Hmmm, you can’t hide boards from public access? Restricted access would be __much__ better. ---> OK, but please see Sancho_01 again. The actual section “Bug report” is __not__ how it should be. A user doesn’t know if it’s a bug, a “must be” or his own wrongdoing / misunderstanding. It also may (after discussion) end up as a feature suggestion. - Only you can decide. You must do it. A user can report a problem: “Problem Report”, but can’t write a Bug Report (only you can: What you understood to be a bug). - Your categories: “Unmarked” is not clear to me, what do you mean? “Accepted” text is not good, you can’t accept / deny (= not accept) anything here, the user will post anyway … You could mark it “Answered” (if you feel the need to, but there is a reply counter). “Started” = OK, but do you really need that (it may be what you’ve called “Unmarked)? “Fixed” in my feeling is “Solved” for a problem report. This could be done by the user (many will ask “How to mark my problem solved?”) or by you with e.g. “See BR211” or “See FR321”. It is a good habit to show “Yes, we have and we had bugs here”, so keep real known bugs / problems when they are “Pending” and also when they are “Fixed”. Give them a number / ID, an importance (high / low) and a target to fix (short / long). This is very convenient in combination with a version tracker, to show that you are really making progress and listen to the users. The same goes for feature suggestions which you plan to integrate. Of course my comments must not be taken as “Bug Report”. This is why I use the “(easyEDA) General Discussion”. Do not underestimate the forum sections. It’s very difficult (and painful) to adapt later. BTW in my Sancho_01 exactly the last lines after “It may need:” lost their formatting, so I’ll repeat: It may need: 1) easyEDA Discussion (I mean use of easyEDA) - General - Schematic capture - Simulation - PCB layout 2) Electronics Discussion (bad name, I mean topics not related to easyEDA) - General - Analog - HF - Digital …??? ---- - And I still can’t edit my postings topic and content to better organize them. Remark: In the posting’s content, the very useful hint regarding Markdown support should read: “Markdown is supported here” (or simply “Markdown supported” or “Support__s__ Markdown”) There is no preview of the content including Markdown?
Sancho 10 years ago
Hmmm, you can’t hide boards from public access? Restricted access would be __much__ better. ---> OK, but please see Sancho_01 again. The actual section “Bug report” is __not__ how it should be. A user doesn’t know if it’s a bug, a “must be” or his own wrongdoing / misunderstanding. It also may (after discussion) end up as a feature suggestion. - Only you can decide. You must do it. A user can report a problem: “Problem Report”, but can’t write a Bug Report (only you can: What you understood to be a bug). - Your categories: “Unmarked” is not clear to me, what do you mean? “Accepted” text is not good, you can’t accept / deny (= not accept) anything here, the user will post anyway … You could mark it “Answered” (if you feel the need to, but there is a reply counter). “Started” = OK, but do you really need that (it may be what you’ve called “Unmarked)? “Fixed” in my feeling is “Solved” for a problem report. This could be done by the user (many will ask “How to mark my problem solved?”) or by you with e.g. “See BR211” or “See FR321”. It is a good habit to show “Yes, we have and we had bugs here”, so keep real known bugs / problems when they are “Pending” and also when they are “Fixed”. Give them a number / ID, an importance (high / low) and a target to fix (short / long). This is very convenient in combination with a version tracker, to show that you are really making progress and listen to the users. The same goes for feature suggestions which you plan to integrate. Of course my comments must not be taken as “Bug Report”. This is why I use the “(easyEDA) General Discussion”. Do not underestimate the forum sections. It’s very difficult (and painful) to adapt later. BTW in my Sancho_01 exactly the last lines after “It may need:” lost their formatting, so I’ll repeat: It may need: 1) easyEDA Discussion (I mean use of easyEDA) - General - Schematic capture - Simulation - PCB layout 2) Electronics Discussion (bad name, I mean topics not related to easyEDA) - General - Analog - HF - Digital …??? ---- - And I still can’t edit my postings topic and content to better organize them. Remark: In the posting’s content, the very useful hint regarding Markdown support should read: “Markdown is supported here” (or simply “Markdown supported” or “Support__s__ Markdown”) There is no preview of the content including Markdown?
Sancho 10 years ago
Sorry for double posting, first got “404” error but comment was sent ? Please read below:
Sancho 10 years ago
OK, you’ve fixed the selector - but not answered / acknowledged all questions here. ---> I’ll try if your “Fixed” jumps back to “”Started”, otherwise I’ll start another “bug” report.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice