You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
C84174 out of stock
709 8
Georgschmied 3 years ago
Hi, STMicroelectronics STM32F373RCT6 is out of stock (C84174), i have already place an order to the shopping cart and it is waiting for checkout. Will you get some of it soon, should i "checkout securely" and pay or wont you get this Microcontroller any more? thank you very much
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; Usually our purchasing department will have their own purchasing plan, they will evaluate the purchase time based on the remaining inventory. However, since the delivery date is unpredictable, we don't know the specific arrival time either, but you can check it on the website regularly. If you are in a hurry to place an order, it is recommended that you can find another replaceable components for it in the library.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport, LCSC are showing 838 parts on a 3 day delivery. [https://lcsc\.com/product\-detail/ST\-Microelectronics\_STMicroelectronics\-STM32F373RCT6\_C84174\.html](https://lcsc.com/product-detail/ST-Microelectronics_STMicroelectronics-STM32F373RCT6_C84174.html) Is there a way that JLCPCB can access this stock?
Georgschmied 3 years ago
@ andyfierman: thank you @JLCPCBsupport: is there a quick resupply via lcsc possible? I urgently need the SMT-Assembled PCB because i have to finish my university degree project ASAP. There is no replacement part i could choose unfortunately.
@Georgschmied thank you for the tame taken to write your post here, Please send your request to the following Email : [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) and include the order number of your placed order. @andyfierman as I already mentioned in my previous comment the purchasing department has an **ordering plan** which means that we don't just order one part only.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport, Is there any time scale for when the stock held by LCSC and JLCPCB can be merged to improve our customer's ordering experience? Thanks.
Georgschmied 3 years ago
Thanks again I have no order number because it is waiting in the shopping cart and i can't place the order because this part is missing. If have written an email to JLCPCBsupport, could you please ask the purchasing department, when this part will be resupplied in shenzen, so the SMT-Assembly can start? I can wait a week or so, maybe even longer. I can also buy this part via LCSC and let it send it to you somehow, if this is possible.
@Georgschmied I will investigate this and give you a reply once I get a useful details :) @andyfierman The best solution for the moment is the pre-order from LCSC I mean JLCPCB get some parts quantity from LCSC and store it in JLCPCB store, if both company share the same stock then it will be a logistics handling problem which is the worst one ( I mean it could happen that a customer order a part using JLCPCB SMT Assembly and another one order the same part from LCSC both will get them order placed but maybe not both will get the requested quantity) so having one stock means having the same  logistic between two companies, the first one is a PCB manufacturer and the second is an electronics supplier, this will take some of the time to set it in place if possible but for now as I already told you each company has its own store and the logistic department has them ordering plan regarding the quantities of some parts.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport, Thanks.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice