You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can't link Package to Schematic from workspace, get no results!
437 0
megahertz 4 years ago
Greetings, I am sure I am probably doing something wrong here, but I've created some packages/layouts and have had mixed luck with getting them linked to the schematics. They are located in the workspace "folder" When editing the schematic I click the package text box and the dialog comes up and allows me to search for packages. I've typed the full string of the package name as well as substrings of the package name and I get No Results!. Some of the packages I have created will show up if i search for those by name, but not all of them. I had this same problem yesterday and the solution was for me to delete the package, recreate it and then it showed up in the list when searching for packages and I was able to link it to the schematic. However today I cloned that package, modified the layout, renamed it, saved it and then went to link that package to a newly created schematic and it could not find it in the list with the behavior noted above. Not only that, but I am now unable to find the one that previously worked yesterday that I based the clone off of. If I click the libraries button and select PCB Libs, the packages show up in the list, so they are there it seems. (as do the SCH LIbs for the schematics) Any help would be appreciated. If this is not the right place for this question, please let me know. Gerald
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice