You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can't open EasyEDA file on my other computer
3623 5
roman25091998 1 year ago
Hi everybody! I made my project, saved it with "Export"->"EasyEDA". I tried to open my project on another computer and I couldn't open the project (EasyEDA opens, but the project doesn't open). What can I do to transfer a project from one computer to another via a flash drive?
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Sorry but you have said nothing about which version of EasyEDA you are trying to do this on (web/Desktop/Std/Pro) and, if you are using the Desktop version, how it is configured (Team Working/Projects Offline). Screenshots of the steps you are taking to try to achiev this would be helpful too.
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi the Std file export only export the design, not project, when you open it, you need to save it to a new project
roman25091998 1 year ago
@andyfierman I am using EasyEDA(Standard) 6.5.22 - Projects Offline mode. Accordingly, in the images I show how I save the project and open it on another computer. What am I doing wrong? (I can't open the project on the second computer, EasyEDA versions are the same).![IMG_20230131_203003_exposure.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ZEi0B4XQNhzl3AcJJl6DvfE2t4yRnoUO6Wl4EhEs.jpeg)![IMG_20230201_090358_exposure.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/jZeJK2ZGiLxJoUYqXerXoERFlvFu0K1SSSAYb5Rs.jpeg)
MrToM 1 year ago
Hi, The easy way is to copy the entire project folder from one pc to the other. . Use Setting > Desktop Edition Setting... > Data Directory... This will show you your current 'projects' folder path, you can click the 'Browse' button to open the parent folder. Open the 'projects' folder and in there you will find your project. Copy the entire folder and transfer it to your other PC. . Do the reverse on the other PC, with EasyEDA closed paste your project into the 'projects' folder. When you start EasyEDA your project should be in the list. . It's best to have EasyEDA closed when copying your project to ensure it is up to date. . Regards. MrToM
roman25091998 1 year ago
@mrtom528 Thanks a lot! Great idea! I'll try that. Thank you!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice