You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Cannot fully import BOM into LCSC web site
3278 6
Stuart Rubin 1 year ago
I am designing a very simple PCB in EasyEDA, but I’m having trouble ordering parts. When I export the BOM (FabricationàBOM), I see all of my parts. When I export the BOM to a CSV, they are all there as well.But when I go to buy the parts (FabricationàParts Order, then in the LCSC window , Upload a Parts List to Check Pricing and Availability, drag-and-drop my BOM CSV), only 2 of my 4 parts are shown in the list!I have confirmed that all of the parts have real LCSC Supplier Part Numbers. Can someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thank you
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
It would be helpful if you made your project public so that others can see it to examine your BOM.
Stuart Rubin 1 year ago
@Andyfierman, unfortunately, I cannot make the project public right now, but I can show the BOM. Thanks! <br> | ID | Name | Designator | Footprint | Quantity | Manufacturer Part | Manufacturer | Supplier | Supplier Part | Price | | --- | ---- | ---------- | --------- | -------- | ----------------- | ------------ | -------- | ------------- | ----- | | 1 | LL4148 | D1,D2 | SOD-123_L2.8-W1.8-LS3.7-RD-2 | 2 | 1N4148W | XCH | LCSC | C5342884 | 0.001 | | 2 | 2SK209-GR(TE85L,F) | Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4 | SOT-23-3_L2.9-W1.6-P1.90-LS2.8-BR | 4 | 2SK209-GR(TE85L,F) | TOSHIBA(东芝) | LCSC | C61792 | 0.029 | | 3 | 22k | R1,R2 | R0603 | 2 | FRQ0603J223 | FOJAN | LCSC | C2934397 | | | 4 | 56 | R3 | R0603 | 1 | 0603WAD560JT5E | UNI-ROYAL(厚声) | LCSC | C423025 | 0.001 |
andyfierman 1 year ago
@stuart.rubin, Which parts are not listed after you upload your BOM? Screenshots?
andyfierman 1 year ago
I cannot reproduce the problem you describe from the version of the BOM that you copied and pasted into your post: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/xPlJmwNmJYvG0BPr0tjTjUMoNMX9rZ7lNDefNYzC.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/IlTPDYUTMLlfZuvEZHu3c8ooJkSKpRxsCkpBOJbQ.png) I wondered if the Chinese characters in the Manufacturer column for Items 2 and 4 were causing a problem but editing them out does not make any difference.
andyfierman 1 year ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vBcZt3cqWRy2IfDPGTb2P1GBu42Eg2u0W83deEKM.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gjb5lZNuuxzA9CGTKeRsLDuOfGFaxrLKZC89xizF.png)
Stuart Rubin 1 year ago
@andyfierman, thanks for trying this out. I don't know what's happening. Maybe it was just a temporary fluke. I ended up just putting parts into the cart manually to get things moving. When I do the next board, I'll try again and see what's going on. Thanks again!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice