You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Can’t post anymore, blank page
994 11
Sancho 10 years ago
I’ve started to post in “General Discussion” but after three posts no more posting is accepted there. It’s not the lengths of the posting itself. Will try tomorrow.
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
You are allowed to post 50 topics / per day, It is strange that you got a blank page.
Sancho 10 years ago
I had 7 topics started, so this is much less than 50 topics when it stopped, you can easily count them. Also I still could comment to my own posting. Will try later today.
Sancho 10 years ago
Again blocked from posting, I think the limit is 6 not 50.
dillon 10 years ago
It is very strange that I can post a lot topics per day . <a href="https://easyeda.com/bbs_lists_3.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://easyeda.com/bbs_lists_3.htm</a> Sancho, when you get a blank page, try to refresh. Sorry for this, This bug is hard to be fixed, because we can't repeat it. :( Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
Today I’ve only commented several times (good luck to find the comments ;-) ) and wanted to start posting: njet, blank page. Yes, refresh will pop up a warning: “Are you sure you want to send a form again? duplicate purchase, comment, or…” but reaction is blank page again. I’ll try log out / in and post.
Sancho 10 years ago
Log out / in didn't help. Read my comment before this one! Will be back tomorrow!
dillon 10 years ago
We have setup some bug capturing codes. We hope you can find some message like below. and send the errorCode and errorMsg to my Email. Thanks. Please send the below message to dillon@easyeda.com to report a bug ,Thanks errorCode:4 errorMsg :2 25 4 ssss
Sancho 10 years ago
Hi dillon, SORRY, can’t post tonight, my email provider seems to be down (since hours)! I could comment in the forums, but at the first attempt to post I got: ***** Please send the below message to dillon@easyeda.com to report a bug ,Thanks errorCode:5 errorMsg :3 Sancho_05 335 For a shared file in edit mode: You need a “lock” function to be set in case the schematic is in use by the editor. The second to open it must be in read only mode with a warning that the file is open already. Everything else will cause problems. (I think I have seen a similar issue described by @signality as a possible bug) ***** Regards, Sancho
dillon 10 years ago
Hi, Find the bug, our server will reject any topic title and content with too short string . We will check your content before you "submit" soon. So you just make your title and content than 10 letters now ,"Sancho_05" is too short, Sorry.
Sancho 10 years ago
Hmmm, rejecting too short topics / content _may_ be good ... [ I’m not really convinced because the spammers I see in my forums are posting their “info” in both, topic + content, and it’s not too short, e.g. “Download fast full movie R.I.P.D. Online in Hd/Ipod/DVD/BDRip720p NOW”, this is veeeery hard to detect ] ... e.g. to prevent an accidentally forgotten topic, but may I suggest an error message on rejecting it? ;-) Will try tonight! Regards, Sancho
dillon 10 years ago
We will warm the user to save the content when they are too short. >>Will try tonight! We have fixed this problem, but not realease. so you just need to make you title and content as long as you can now. title is 11 letters content is 30 letters :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice