You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Copy all projects from team to my account
1441 4
aequitas 6 years ago
Hi everyone, I recently tried to copy projects from one of my teams to my account and vice versa, but didn't find an easy way to do that. So is there an easy way copy/move projects from account to team and team to account? Thanks!
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
One (messy) way is to use the right click menu in the left hand panel to download each project as a zipped archive of JSON files. Then you have to create new empty projects and open the unzipped files back into the new projects. Another possibility... I don't have access to a PC at present to try this but it might be possible to share them privately with yourself.**strong text**
aequitas 6 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks for sharing this idea I'll try it. If you'll be able to find an easier way please let me know)
andyfierman 6 years ago
A picture may help: `Then you have to create new empty projects and open the unzipped files back into the new projects.` ![enter image description here][1] I tried sharing one of my Team projects using `Access Control` but it won't let me: ![enter image description here][2] :( [1]: /editor/20180118/5a606206a8b0a.png [2]: /editor/20180118/5a606355b6805.png
tobalt 4 years ago
Any news ? I have a few projects (private) that I want to share with my team.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice