You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Could you show if parts with zero stock have been re-ordered
638 11
MikeDB 2 years ago
I had some prototypes made at JLCPCB and now want to produce a larger number or PCBs, but several parts are continually showing as zero stock.  It would be helpful to know if JLCPCB have reordered them and are waiting for them to arrive, or if there's no intention to restock and I have to go to another assembly house for PCB manufacture and loading.  Could you perhaps put another field showing how many are on order, and expected arrival date, as for instance RS or Mouser do ? One example is the C424649 connector, but it's about a dozen parts in all.   These parts are not hand-assembleable afterwards so must be loaded and soldered by machine.
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 2 years ago
Hello ; This feature is not available now, kindly Email [henry@jlcpcb.com](mailto:henry@jlcpcb.com) if you need some details about parts and assembly <br> We are counting on your understanding.
MikeDB 2 years ago
Well I emailed and got nowhere.  Seems the purchasing department doesn't even communicate with those in production. Anybody suggest an alternative assembly house at a reasonable quality and price ?
@MikeDB Have you tried to contact the support team through [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com)? please let me know the Email that you have used for this purpose and I will highlight this to our support team. We are working on some solutions for sourcing parts from external suppliers other then LCSC, this will certainly expand the parts availability. If you have regular orders and you use regular components then you can secure your stock through the "pre-order" feature by creating your own parts library stock.
MikeDB 2 years ago
Yes I did.  I tried to order the pre-order feature but minimum quantity was 3000 pieces.  I'd have to spend about $125,000 to secure all the parts I need, but these would last many years. Please either allow orders from other suppliers, or accept components from the customer as at the moment it is pointless using your service as you never have all the parts.   At the moment even some resistors are out of stock.
@MikeDB Components shortages is a worldwide issue but we are dealing with the situation with the best possible options, as I mentioned above, we are working on bringing access to external components suppliers other than LCSC and this will expand the availability chances. We are counting on your understanding.
MikeDB 2 years ago
When will you have access to other component suppliers ? And will you support part-reels supplied by them, or will you still want whole reels ?
dillon 2 years ago
@MikeDB How you send them to JLCPCB SMT house? We are testing the function to support Digikey and mouser parts  .
MikeDB 2 years ago
Mouser will supply cut tape or for larger quantities they supply part reels (they call Mousereel).  Will you support either of these or do I have to pay for a whole reel from Mouser ?
@MikeDB This new feature is still in the development stage full description will be shared as soon as we make it ready for users. We are counting on your understanding. Thank you.
@MikeDB You can re-reel also 10 components if needed. No minimum.
MikeDB 2 years ago
@mike.hoffs  I know.  It's more whether JLCPCB will accept a reel of just 10 components or if they will insist on full reels
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice