You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
DFM analysis warning - Pad to Pad Spacing is too lange
537 3
leif 2 years ago
Hi there! I've ordered a few PCBs with SMT assembly by now (for example order W202104121326802). I only just noticed this now, but it seems that any time I use SMT LEDs, I get a warning that "Pad to Pad spacing is too large". The parts in question are LCSC part number C2296 and C2297 from Hubei KENTO Elec, the footprint is LED_0805, and the data is from the **JLCPCB assembled** section in the library. I downloaded both PNG files (original and corrected placements) and overlaid them in photoshop and compared, and they are identical! No parts have been moved. Also, all my boards have worked fine, with perfect component placement. So, I don't really see a problem, but I keep getting this warning. Is this a bug? Wrong data in the library? The EasyEDA version I used when designing the last board is 6.4.19.3.
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 2 years ago
Hello ; Thank you for your post, kindly report this to [suopport@easyeda.com](mailto:suopport@easyeda.com) and you can attach the examples that you have used to investigate the footprints.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@liket73, @JLCPCBsupport, To correct the typo: [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)<br> <br> :)
leif 2 years ago
Okay, I have e-mailed easyeda support. Thank you!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice