You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Disable manufacturer logo on PCB solder mask
898 5
alw1746 5 years ago
I'm very pleased with the quality of the boards I received, however there are manufacturer's logo imprinted on the solder mask. Is there a way to fabricate the boards without the logo as I want to use the PCBs to make a nice box with my own logo on the silkscreen.
Comments
dillon 5 years ago
We don't print logo, just a string. Can you give us an image to show your PCB?
alw1746 5 years ago
The bottom silk shows the artwork but with the NP logo on it (the top silk has no logo).  ![Bottom Silk Layer](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DlCYyzE0GwkHrcwgSNj9GUClpNCAxmO5iA6GA8Xo.jpeg) Top silk layer: ![Top Silk Layer](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/aoUOwb8HAGhk652CUlfKSiqOMqwv9TvFFc1nHxZy.jpeg) The bottom silk is the layer I want to show to users of my box. I don't mind if the logo is on the top silk as it is inside the box, hidden from view. WilI it help if I specify "No logo on bottom silk layer" on the document layer for my designs in future?
andyfierman 5 years ago
@alw1746, I think that this mark: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/R8SMXMYNqvtpIpTRzIl69ESUomgxPMSUKWLpoYfp.png) is the laminate manufacturer's mark and therefore is indelibly printed on the laminate and not the solder mask. All laminate manufacturers put some kind of marking on the bare laminate. Therefore it is probably not possible to ask for it to be removed.
andyfierman 5 years ago
It is probably not possible to ask for the laminate to be placed with the manufacturer marked side "down" so that your silkscreen is on the unmarked side because the marks are not visible until the copper is removed. It might however, be possible to hide the marks under one of the darker coloured solder masks such as blue or black although this will increase the cost.
Markus Gutschke 5 years ago
You could also simply leave a solid layer of copper on that side.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice