You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Do you think we should add hot keys for R L C D like Ltspice?
1465 2
dillon 10 years ago
Ltspice has how key for R L C D. we can add how key for this device. But R L C D are EE hot key for other fuction. We should spend about 8 hours to do this, Do you think it is worth?
Comments
andyfierman 10 years ago
I think the widget is a better way to do it. A wider choice of components that is easy for newbies to choose from. I love hotkeys but I think a better idea would be a hot key to do all the mouse clicks for: **Green Man > Run the Document... > [simulation option] > Run** **Green Man > Run the Project... > [simulation option] > Run** That would be hard because there are many possible [simulation option] to choose from. **Ways to do it ...** In SIMetrix the **F9** key runs a simulation set up in the netlist. In LTspice, clicking on the **Running Man** runs the simulation selected in the schematic. In EE it would be good to be able to set up and then select the simulation in the schematic like in LTspice, then it could be run with a single mouse click on the Green Man. For example, put `.tran 2u 2m` as *spice* in the schematic; `.ac dec 100 1 1Meg` as *comment* in the schematic. as Text in the Schematic. Then click the Run hotkey => runs the .tran sim. Then change: `.tran 2u 2m` as *comment* in the schematic; `.ac dec 100 1 1Meg` as *spice* in the schematic. as Text in the Schematic. Then click the Run hotkey => runs the .ac sim.
example 10 years ago
I have added hot keys for run doc simulation(Ctrl + R) and design mamager(Ctrl+D), will release next week. Thanks.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice