You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEDA On Premise Hosting
621 4
koosjr 6 years ago
Who can I contact with regards to EasyEDA on-premise hosting?
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
This serivce will be provided in 2 or 3 months. You can send me an email after that.  May I know why you need this service,  Thanks
koosjr 6 years ago
Dillon, I need to investigate the service because I have committed commercial work to the EasyEDA system. Currently there is no format I can convert my EasyEDA work to where I can conveniently edit the work afterwards, which means I am effectively vendor locked on the EasyEDA system. So, lets say for any reason the online EasyEDA system is discontinued commercial users are in big trouble. The designs took a huge amount of time to refine and if I only have Gerbers as backup and the wiring diagram, then making future improvements to boards are going to be extremely difficult without an offline system where work can be processed as on the web. So, instead of buying an Eagle of trying to work with the not so efficient KiCAD, surely it is better to buy an EasyEDA system for site use. It would also allow me to keep working on an older version if I am not happy with a new online version.
dillon 6 years ago
@koosjr  I am understand your question.  At present, you can export the design to Altium. Later will support to export to Kicad. A few months later, you can install an EasyEDA at your PC or your server.
koosjr 6 years ago
Thanks Dillon!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice