You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
EasyEda PCB and Lcsc parts order
1661 6
alftel 6 years ago
I am trying to order a few parts along with PCBs - very nice option and partnership arrangement, but my order does not show up in their system, only courier options. I already noticed similar behavior a few times in a past. My order is [Y15-2060703A](javascript:void(0);) can somebody from EDA and/or Lcsc team explain why it is not working? I did place Eda order yesterday, and trying to add parts today. Any timely help will be greatly appreciated
Comments
wuqimei 6 years ago
Hi there, We've checked with your componets order and found the total weight is over 2kg which is unavailable to support free shipping combined with PCB order. There is a shipping notice when the order weight is over 1kg, screenshot as below. ![notice.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/UYJKiWll78d18C7y5SAwO1Bd1JfpDmcvLm1L74d0.png) We are going to combine the shipment for you manually. However an extra shipping fee for continued weight is necessary which we will deduct it from the freight you paid for the order 20180403CJQ6, ok? For further confirmation we will reply your email. Thanks. LCSC Support Team
alftel 6 years ago
Thanks a lot for explanation! I already paid for shipment from LCSC, and paid for PCBs as well. Good lesson to learn. Based on my calculations I could've split my PCB order by two separate transactions and add parts to one of them, and actually save money overall, even though it looks a bit odd. Let's keep things as they are for now (unless you have a better idea - I need these components together with the board), and I will pay more attention in a future - things that you explained were not obvious during the process because red colored text refers to components, not PCBs (three small bags with resistors and capacitors can't possibly weight > 2kg, and statement supposed to refer to PCBs and components weight combined). What I do not understand is why charges for components shipment are higher than charges for PCBs shipment? It kind of does not make much sense to me. Can you explain?
wuqimei 6 years ago
@alftel Indeed the text is not very obvious to explain why the combined shipping is not available. We will make an improvement on it. We just checked the weight for each item and found LCSC part # C170108 shows the wrong weight for 1g while the other similar capacitor is only 0.028g. Sorry for the mistake. We just fixed the issue. So the total weight of your components order is actually less than 1kg. We will refund the shipping fee $47.2 to your account and arrange to ship it together with your PCB order. LCSC Support Team
alftel 6 years ago
Thanks a bunch!
alftel 6 years ago
Hello, Just ran again into identical problem when x3 1K resistors were shown as > 1kg and disallowed me to add to today's PCB order. Can you please fix it again? It is definitely another error in your database (I already paid for both orders) My PCB order is [Y23-2060703A and parts order is](javascript:onShowDetail('ced38f3ac6b44fd19a006f868c092bd3',1);)[20180420ND0P](https://lcsc.com/user/orders/20180420ND0P/detail)
wuqimei 6 years ago
Hi Alexander, Thanks for your feedbacks on the parts weight issue. We are checking on it. We notice you placed three components orders today. For your another two orders, 201804205X5V and 20180420DC1Q, we would like to confirm if you had problems with combined shipping also because you chose independent DHL shipping for each order. We will arrange to ship your parts order 20180420ND0P together with PCB order Y23-2060703A, and refund the shipping fee. By the way, please send email to [support@lcsc.com](mailto:support@lcsc.com) directly next time when you have any question related to orders. Thanks. LCSC Support Team
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice