You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Easyeda $2, but at JLPCB $4 for 5 boards
1151 1
amsgomes_9956 4 years ago
This is the second time that it happens to me. In Easyeda $2 for 5 boards, but proceeding to JLCPCB site it charges $4. What is deal ? With my previous board the problem occurred too, but in a different way. At first it showed me $2 at the jlpcb website, but I did not place the order right away, but after a final check of the board when returning to jlpcb, they charged me $4 for the same board.
Comments
pcb_Service 4 years ago
Dear Sir, Thanks for your support to us. This is Eunice Yin from JLCPCB group. Here are several situations that make the price different. 2$ is for new customer, if you check the price on our website without logging in with yourt account, the price maybe 2$. And after you logging in, our system will check if you are a new customer or not, if you have placed order on our website before by the same address, the price will change to 4$. Hope this information can help with your quesiton. And for more information, you can visit our website on support system, there are more documents about the service introduction. Also if you have any problem with the order placed on our website, please contact with [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com), there will be special JLCPCB team to solve your problem rapidly and effectively. Any other suggestion or feedback, just feel free to contact with me. Have an nice day! Eunice Yin JLCPCB Group
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice