You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Export PCB into a 3D modelling software for enclosure making?
3142 1
Teasuti 6 years ago
Hi, How could I export my work here to some opensource or free EDA software and/or 3D modelling sofware like Google Sketchup? I love EasyEDA so far, but as a novice it may have been a mistake that I made my projects on EasyEDA (which is fine as long as I order the PCB from them) but now I'm looking for any means of exporting to take my projects to the next level. Really want to make my own enclosures and for that I need to export my work in a usable format. What software do you recommend to receive the whatever file format EasyEDA could provide to convert it to another format the modelling software needs? Or what free modelling software is recommended which can accept the file format EasyEDA can make? Thanks!
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Teasuti, You said: `it may have been a mistake that I made my projects on EasyEDA (which is fine as long as I order the PCB from them)` You are under absolutely no obligation to order your PCBs from EasyEDA. All EasyEDA users are completely free to download their Gerber files, free of charge, and use those to have their PCBs manufactured anywhere they choose. It may however be difficult to find a supplier who can deliver boards of the same quality at a lower cost. :) As yet, EasyEDA does not support a 3D viewing and export function. You can however export the PCB in PDF, PNG and SVG formats which can be used to create 2D board representations. PNG and SVG formats in particular can be imported into a variety of different drawing packages.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice