You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
For the JLCPCB assembly service can I abut resistors end to end ?
872 12
MikeDB 3 years ago
I.e can the standard silk screen outlines be touching end the end and the component placer have no problems placing the second resistor ?
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
For clarity, a couple of screenshots of silkscreen outlines separate and silkscreen outlines overlapping would probably be helpful to the people in JLCPCB. Then they can quickly understand the issue and could give a tick / cross sort of reply. :)
MikeDB 3 years ago
Here you go.  These are the standard 0805 EasyEDA library symbol. I believe R33 and R62 are fine, I've never met a place that couldn't place them side by side. But some assembly houses have problems with R33 and R34 abutting. Does JLCPCB have any rules on close component placing ? <br> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rmaS2i8VOqFKQrLrBbL9vp2bpY3djl3JaY3gSeov.png)
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@MikeDB Hello Mike ; Kindly respect the minimum distance between two different nets and it will be fine for the assembly. Minimum trace width and spacing | Copper weight | Min. Trace width | Min. Spacing | Patterns | | ------------- | ---------------- | ------------ | -------- | | H/HOZ (Inner layer) | 5mil (0.127mm) | 5mil (0.127mm) | ![](https://jlcpcb.com/client/image/pcbCapabilities/minimumTraceWidthAndSpacing.06fad8fa.jpg) | | 1oz (Outer layer) | 1/2 layers: 5mil (0.127mm)<br>4/6 layers: 3.5mil(0.09mm) | 1/2 layers: 5mil (0.127mm)<br>4/6 layers: 3.5mil(0.09mm) | | | 2oz (Outer layer) | 8mil (0.2mm) | 8mil (0.2mm) | | Any further questions just let me know. ^_^
MikeDB 3 years ago
Okay that's good.  Some assembly houses have problems with reflow as it pushes solder across the board and you get shorts if the resistors are too close.
@MikeDB For the small packages, we advise you to keep a distance between the tiny components to avoid any sort of accident Good luck and thank you for writing to us here.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport, Please specify a minimum spacing and add this to the JLCPCB Capabilities page. Thanks.
@andyfierman @MikeDB Hello, I got a final clarification for minimum distance to keep between components for some packages as it shows the below images : ![139368993_230375261889423_6233181893237607139_n.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/UfeW6KWTeDKqIgYuwJjGqrPRnVgwxk2XmajsfouE.png) ![139537517_886568488837389_1264329226567889731_n.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/pDtYI3lk0cjhQFWSi9MOM7qFoXrZyUK47YowXzjj.png) These parameters will be added to the capabilities page ASAP. Any further details just let me know. Thank you
MikeDB 3 years ago
Thanks.  I'll go through my designs and see if I've broken any of these. It looks like your process has the same spacing end-to-end as side-to-side.  This isn't always the case elsewhere.
MikeDB 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport  @andyfierman Could you add these spacings to the DRC in EasyEDA ?  It's taking ages to check every component.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@MikeDB, @EasyEDAsupport
andyfierman 3 years ago
@UserSupport, Please incorporate these minimum spacings into EasyEDA Design Rules. @JLCPCB, Please include these minimum spacings into the JLCPCB Capabilities page. Thanks.
UserSupport 3 years ago
@andyfierman @MikeDB It will be implemented at EasyEDA Pro.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice