You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Freight Value
1839 13
FlavioJVA 6 years ago
You should consider other freight options. I just put an order of $130 and payed plus $160 for the freight.
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/PCBOrderFAQ#How-to-check-the-Shipping-Cost Which shipping option did you select when you placed your order? Was this a PCB, a Parts or a combined PCB with Parts order?
FlavioJVA 6 years ago
It was just PCBs (two models). Order # ljdvNHnFz
FlavioJVA 6 years ago
There was just one option when I placed the order: DHL. The other option was unavailable (faded).
Frendor 6 years ago
Agreed, the shipping costs are way too high, no doubt to subsidize the manufacturing price. The last order I placed cost me $33 + $42 shipping, a grand total of $75, which I then had to pay Tax and duties on. DHL automatically pay all duties then claim them back off you. I don't know where in the world you live FlavioJVA, but if it's here in the UK you are about to pay import tax/tax and duties on $290. This is known as 'Landed Value of Goods' which includes shipping charges. I for one won't be buying again unless I can choose a cheaper shipping option. I don't care if the goods aren't insured, it's not my problem, the goods remain the responsibility of easyEDA until they are signed over to me on my doorstep. Frendor.
dillon 6 years ago
@Frendor We will find a way to make it better. We can't control the shipping cost.
Frendor 6 years ago
Hi Dillon, What about the Silk Road Railway? It takes about 15 days to reach Europe and a further 2 or 3 days to get to London. That's got to be a lot cheaper than DHL, who quite frankly are ripping both you and your customers off. How about FedeX? When I buy from Mouser (USA) orders over £33 are free shipping and completely free from Tax/Duties, FedeX pay all duties. I know this will be a deal between Mouser and FedeX but it may be something worth looking into. Frendor.
dillon 6 years ago
@Frendor Fedex can work, when you order, you can remark that you would like to use Fedex
amsgomes_9956 6 years ago
Yes, the freight costs are too high here. I've just found DHL for 9 USD to Brazil in another site, while here it is 49 USD, for the same board. Here in Brazil, we also have to pay the final price (board + shipping) added 60% Custom taxes and 20 USD DHL tax, but this does not matter, it is not an easyeda issue. But the question is: As the other site can offer DHL for 9 USD, why easyeda can't ?
andyfierman 6 years ago
@amsgomes_9956, `I've just found DHL for 9 USD to Brazil in another site, while here it is 49 USD, for the same board.` Is that for the same number of boards and with the same delivery time?
amsgomes_9956 6 years ago
Hi Andy, yes it is, and everybody is talking about it on other forums. I will receive my first boards 5pcs (100 x 100)mm tomorrow and from production to delivery it took 8 days. If they have this contract with DHL, maybe easyeda could have it too. If you did not know yet, send me a message, so you can see by yourself. regards.
FlavioJVA 6 years ago
I just did another purchase. PCBs: $36.61 Freight: $57.56
Penoff 6 years ago
Looks like this depends a lot on destination country. I live in Norway. Before the summer I ordered 5 PCBs 100x140mm and the shipping cost was $11.90 with registered air mail. I have the same option and cost today for those boards if I try to order. DHL for the same boards is listed as $23.67. At a PCB cost of $13.46 for 5 pieces, DHL shipping is too expensive. Actually even air mail sounds a bit expensive compared to stuff I buy from China on ebay, but at least it is somewhat acceptable. Also in my case any import with value over NOK350 (roughly EUR35) will be taxed with 25% VAT. DHL bills me another EUR10 minimum (goes up with more expensive or larger parcels).
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice