You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Getting "Argument Error" When Trying to Save a Newly Created Part.
1644 9
DavidCook284 3 years ago
I'm now getting an 'Argument Error' that I've not seen before when making a new Component.   For the schematic element, I was able to get around this 'Argument Error' by cloning.   But I don't have that option when making the PCB element. What do I do? Dave
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Non-alphanumeric or Cyrillic characters in the name or pad names?
andyfierman 3 years ago
Can you Export the EasyEDA Source and upload it somewhere (not into a post) for people to have a look at it?
DavidCook284 3 years ago
Hi Andy, I'll see what I can do.   I only put underscore in the name.  Nothing goofy. thanks, Dave
DavidCook284 3 years ago
Hi Andy, Below is the footprint I was trying to save.   I tried it again this morning and did not get the "Argument Error" message. However, I'm noticing that I was not given the option of which library to save this to.   I don't mind sharing, but would also like to save it to my Workspace library.   Is there a way to do that? Thanks, Dave ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yjpf2cZITHgqOIncUHiOvDY5PLfwYVPNSjTRUkDo.png)
andyfierman 3 years ago
Unless it's been added in one of the recent updates, no. All Schematic Symbols and PCB Footprints are saved as public files.
DavidCook284 3 years ago
This Component Editor needs a lot of work.   I've come across of Schem/Capture/Layout programs that have a Component Wizard that makes creating/editing so much easier.. Thanks, Dave
UserSupport 3 years ago
@DavidCook284 @andyfierman We found that appears at the invalid onwer when save the libray, please re-select the owner at the dialog when saving. we can't repeat this case scuccessfully. ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/fsH6Jvm2AJzdoNWqdL6rK8qTdddWuKqNPhd7OdAg.png)
andyfierman 3 years ago
@DavidCook284, All Symbols and Footprints that you create will also appear in your own Workspace when you open the Search Libraries tool.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@DavidCook284, All files you create will also appear in your Personal Workspace.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice