You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Getting Started
1723 2
muttleytm 8 years ago
This is the first time I have used this simulator and am having trouble figuring how to use it. To start with I have a very easy circuit consisting of a power source, a voltmeter connected to the positive power source and the other side of the power source and the other side of the voltmeter are each connected to ground. I used the supply flag ground symbol for this and used the +5V supply flag for the positive and changed it to +12V. I'm thinking if I run the simulator for voltage I should see there is 12 volts at the voltmeter. I think if I run the DC op pnt I should get the voltage. Instead I get: Circuit: untitled Doing analysis at TEMP = 27.000000 and TNOM = 27.000000 Warning: v2: no DC value, transient time 0 value used No. of Data Rows : 1 Error(parse.c--checkvalid): xvm1_1: no such vector. ngspice-26 done I imagine I'm doing something wrong. Can someone get me started? Circuit: untitled Doing analysis at TEMP = 27.000000 and TNOM = 27.000000 Warning: v2: no DC value, transient time 0 value used No. of Data Rows : 1 Error(parse.c--checkvalid): xvm1_1: no such vector. ngspice-26 done TIA
Comments
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, Can you make your schematic public? we can check your private project, so we can't provide help. please check the help file to find out how to make your project public. Dillon
andyfierman 8 years ago
Dillon is right: we can't see a private file so please make it public for more help. Are you sure you have properly connected the voltage source, meter, nets and netflags together? You have used witrs and not the lines from the Drawing palette? :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice