You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Graphics Glitches on PRO version (Linux System)
3228 11
felipelacerda 10 months ago
![image01.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/h8xfY8oiCd0WB1gDn7vKciinrvb0xghR14jOfMRC.png) ![image02.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ADeJVhmiRdsoVSdwlKFJQTaPkrv0i5rA9UTQwFov.png) **Desktop Client v1.9.30 for Linux Systems.** Any possible solution? \*\* On MacOS only the black background is visible\, nothing else\. \*\* On Windows\, everything is fine\.
Comments
cjohnson 10 months ago
@UserSupport
felipelacerda 10 months ago
@andyfierman can anyone help?
andyfierman 9 months ago
@felipelacerda, I'm not up to speed with Pro but if you can post the link to a public project that demonstrates this issue then I can have a look at it. You've not given any info about your linux installation.  You might want to check what graphics driver you are using. :)
felipelacerda 9 months ago
![Problem](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hb2gdbMzbhscOpXwYOX35Kj7FFgWYV8UT8NjilTS.png) @andyfierman Any current distro with kernel 6.3/6.4... all the same problem. RDNA1 and RDNA2 gpu's, with AMDGPU kernel module. Any project, any component, all with glitches. @UserSupport The new version (2.0.30) seems to have fixed the through-hole pads. But the rest of the components and tracks are still glitched  :(  sad I hope the screenshot can help the development team to identify the problem.
andyfierman 9 months ago
@felipelacerda, A link to a public project that demonstrates the issue would be far more helpful. :)
gibnix 5 months ago
@felipelacerda I have the same problem on my PCs with AMD graphic card. There is no problem on my NVIDIA systems.
felipelacerda 4 months ago
@gibnix Thank you for your report. This problem will probably never be resolved, as months have passed and no admin has responded. Terrible support, better to spend time on another tool like KiCad.
UserSupport 4 months ago
@felipelacerda @gibnix @andyfierman @cjohnson Hi this is Linux graphic driver issue, please try to update the driver EasyEDA Pro just use the browser/system graphic API(webGL), the render result can not be control by EasyEDA
renansp 3 months ago
I had the same graphical glitches running it on Linux Pop_OS! 22.04 (AMD graphic card on Mesa drivers) on both browsers (Chrome / Firefox) and the standalone EasyEDA-PRO app, which is based on Chromium, I assume. **My "fix" for the standalone EasyEDA-PRO app:** 1) Locate the launcher file, which on my OS is: /usr/share/applications/easyeda-pro.desktop 2) Edit said launcher file to paste a "--disable-gpu" flag at the  "Exec=/opt/easyeda-pro/easyeda-pro %f" line, transforming it into: "Exec=/opt/easyeda-pro/easyeda-pro --disable-gpu %f" If you are using a terminal to perform the edit with the command: sudo gedit /usr/share/applications/easyeda-pro.desktop 3) Restart OS. **My "fix" for online editor on Chrome: ** 1) VISITE: chrome://settings/system 2) DISABLE: "Use hardware acceleration when available." 3) Restart Chrome.
renansp 3 months ago
But the performance WILL suffer.
UserSupport 3 months ago
@renansp PCB and 3D view needs GPU, if disable it will use CPU to render, it is hard to use
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice