You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Have I missed something with an Update?
551 10
Lesliev 1 year ago
I have been out of action for about 5 weeks and unable to access my EasyEDA designs.  When last used it had 8 or 9 dprojects with several schematics and PCB layouts in each project.  Now when I open EasyEDA I have my ID showing but no projects and no obvious (to me anyway) way to find where they have gone to or recover them. W hat happened?? I see there is a new Pro version available but if I cant recover all the previous projects then whats the point of changing. Sure hope someone can enlightenme on what has happened and how to proceed.
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Check that you are looking at the **All projects** list and not the **Opened Projects** list: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/R8qWjogdMRAz7MDEDb3HZbjLBgctfgMjVfyGYHqp.png)
Lesliev 1 year ago
Thanks for the reply Andy, I have looked just about everywhere and can only see a way to recover the designs but as I never deleted them in the first place I am not sure why I need to do that. This is a screen shot of my EasyEDA desktop but it is the same when I am in the online version via a browser. Les  ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/abDjoC5QcMj3sz0r2qMaMMPWL2VKEEyWbzE8i5kP.png)
Lesliev 1 year ago
Hang about!!!  I just checked the EasyEDA browser and under All projects all my projects are listed.  Maybe I am going mad:-( Is there any way to recover the same list on my desktop app
andyfierman 1 year ago
@lesliev, Is your Desktop Client set up for Team Working or Projects Offline mode?
Lesliev 1 year ago
@andyfierman Hi Andy, thank you again for yor help.  When looking at the Desktop Client I can see in the top left EasyEDA (Standard) 6.5.5-Team Work Mode so assume I am setup for Team Working.  Interestingly when I was last using EasyEDA a few weeks back all the projects were available in both the online Browser version and the Desktop version but now only the Online version has them all.  I may have updated the desktop version a few days ago (not sure unfortunately) and that may have had some affct on the Projects being available. Should I delete the desktop app and reinstall.  That is often the best way to get things working again but will wait on your wise advice. Cheers
Lesliev 1 year ago
@andyfierman, Andy, I have solved the problem.  Somehow I stupidly ended up with two EasyEDA accounts.  Same user names but different email addresses and I was logging in to the wrong one on the desktop client.  When I logged in to the correct one it all worked just fine and as expected. I would like to delete the incorrect account but not sure how.  Strangely the incorrect login still gave me the option to recover files so it must still be linked in some way to the current active account. If you can advise how to delete it without deleting all my accounts that would be great Regards
Lesliev 1 year ago
@andyfierman, Andy, I have solved the problem.  Somehow I stupidly ended up with two EasyEDA accounts.  Same user names but different email addresses and I was logging in to the wrong one on the desktop client.  When I logged in to the correct one it all worked just fine and as expected. I would like to delete the incorrect account but not sure how.  Strangely the incorrect login still gave me the option to recover files so it must still be linked in some way to the current active account. If you can advise how to delete it without deleting all my accounts that would be great Regards
Lesliev 1 year ago
andyfierman 1 year ago
@lesliev, I think emailing support @ EasyEDA  would be the best way to deal with closing the other account. You may want to go through it and check that there are no files that are unique to the account you wish to close and transfer any to the wanted account if there are. You may be able to transfer ownership of them using the Add Member functions or simply download the projects as json files. :)
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi You must check your desktop client is Team Work mode or Offline Project Mode at Setting - Desktop client setting, the projects are different
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice