You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Have to login with Google "every time" and not saved
1121 7
korishantalshin 4 years ago
When I log in I have to use Google account "every time" I come back to the site after closing/opening my browser. My login credentials are not saved at all. Even checking the "Remember Me" check box on login does not fix this issue. I would like to be able to login in with a regular login using my email and password specific to EasyEDA. How can I do this without creating a new account? At least then hopefully the "Remember Me" option will work. Thanks Kori
Comments
Hello?!?!  Any information on this???
Nehuen Pieri 4 years ago
I have the same issue!
UserSupport 4 years ago
Please login with password, with Google accout can not keep the login information.
So how does one add a password to the account when we don't have a password to begin with???? ![Untitled.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/AuG40iHPHE0R0l8xq9VjwhjW74YYGErdvAinG2ei.png) As you can see, we need an "Original" password to change it. If we don't have one, how can we set it?
I answered this myself as I was curious. If you go through the process of "Forgotten Password" from the Login page, you can set a password to the account. Please note, you need to verify that your email is actually registered with EasyEDA under the Account Settings and not just linked with Google. Otherwise, I'm not sure if it'll work.
g__l 2 years ago
I use EasyEDA in hybrid offline mode.  It never remembers the password, and worse if often requires an old-school 'select the matching pics' captcha which is just awful, especially for offline mode. please fix so it remembers your login when checked.
g__l 2 years ago
.. and right now there is no captcha actually shown, but sign-in won't complete with 'Recaptcha field required' error message? ![no_captcha.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gdRxq3g7TBb5kqoRG5Pu0ACOuMKVyRcK0BSZXoGg.jpeg)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice