You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Help to identify 2 components.
367 3
Payalnik 10 months ago
I need to <span class="colour" style="color:rgb(60, 64, 67)">identify 2 components on the this PCB (on the pic). Please be kindly to help me.![Balancer..jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PEe47MsUTSVomqa7rYHHFZNPaxEBxZNmmpdXBjM6.jpeg)</span> ![Schematic_Balance 1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/aIBgA9ckUwPXA9fbhjGqSnE0y15XWNIcNz7v67v2.png) <span class="colour" style="color:rgb(60, 64, 67)">1\. AL W84 \(SOT\-89\) </span>(U3 and U4)<span class="colour" style="color:rgb(60, 64, 67)"></span> <span class="colour" style="color:rgb(60, 64, 67)">2. </span>43B1 (SOT-23) (U1 and U2) Its a battery passive balancer for LFePO4 for one element (3,65V). Its have 2 steps for balancing - little current and big current. Maximum current is 0.53A.
Comments
andyfierman 10 months ago
Even if the devices are as yet unknown, it would be much easier to identify them if a circuit was made available from the board.
JLCPCBsupport 10 months ago
Hello, Thank you for your post on this forum. However, it appears that your post is not directly related to JLC Assembly service. To ensure better interaction for your request, we kindly recommend that you adjust the topic of this post and place it in the "General Discuss" section. Thank you.
Payalnik 10 months ago
@andyfierman Hi! I made and added the circuit (on main topic).
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice