You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Help... Cannot track my shipping...
2852 13
egzola 8 years ago
Please, I need to track my shipping. The informed tracking number is not valid by DHL. I need help.
Comments
support 8 years ago
Please wait for a few hours, need some time to track update.
Borgaltronics 7 years ago
I have the same problem . I wait couple days this is more than few hours.
support 7 years ago
@Borgaltronics , You ordered your PCB at Sunday(only rest day of us). Now it is Wednesday when you check. Just need a few hours, it will be OK soon.
misisnik 7 years ago
I have the same problem with my order. It's more than a week from my order. In my order history has been that is shipped for 3 days, but I can not track my order and i need to plan my work. I wrote to DHL and they said that the id number is not in theyre evidence (4197240364). Thanks Mike.
misisnik 7 years ago
After I post this post it's shipped (DHL log found) :] On the other hand it's long time to w8 for shipping. Best regards Mike
dillon 7 years ago
@Misisnik what is your order number. Have tracknumber just for shipping, not for trackable.
misisnik 7 years ago
My order number is rDxP60iAS. But dhl is now showing that is today shiped.
IvanFominskii 7 years ago
Hello, i cant track my shipping. I push the link in history orders, opening 17track site, and show message - Abnormal request (7), please contact the system administrator. And the number of tracking very strange...
andyfierman 7 years ago
How long after placing your order did you try querying 17track? You may have to wait a few hours and try again.
dillon 7 years ago
@IvanFominskii we will send an email to you soon about the new track number, becasue the order is changed via EMS like the latest email talk
dnl94705278 7 years ago
Também não consigo rastrear meu pedido pela DHL, o tempo de espera da DHL é de 4 semanas? DHL não relata **:)** (6475874716)
dnl94705278 7 years ago
translation... Also I can not track my order by DHL, DHL waiting time is 4 weeks? DHL does not report **:)** (6475874716)
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, Just check the problem, the worker think you type bad zip address, then, we confirm the zip address, after get the right zip address, the DHL think you are located at remote zone of your country. now we change to EMS express to ship. BTW ship to your country is always a bit litter hard, this topic's owner Egzola at the same country with you, but I am sure he has got the package.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice