You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Hi, my name is Sancho!
1255 1
Sancho 10 years ago
I’m living in Spain and I am an electronic hobbyist (basically being a technician for kV and kA, but have never been working in that field …). I’m interested in anything - therefore I know nothing. Signality asked me to check out easyEDA, I understood that you are in an early stage and in need of some crash test dummies. I have never used any “modern” schematic editor / simulator except CircuitLab, and never made a circuit board layout using a computer, so this will be a challenge (I’ve made some printed circuits years ago, but now I use only veroboard and verowire). My system: OS X 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.10 (sometimes latest Firefox, I hate it because of the running updates). Before I start with my comments I have to apologize - I am Sancho ;-) What I write is what I see and feel, here as a first time user with little experience. This is my very personal view how things should be (in 2013). You can easily ignore that - - - but it’s what I want to say, so I say it. Not sure if you want to read it? ;-) Most of my comments will be negative, simply because there are too many positive aspects to write them down. I always try to be honest / direct / straight, things are complicated enough. And I write how I (Sancho) feel in that very first moment I use the tool. Therefore: Please, do not take my comments personally or as an offense against easyEDA in general, it’s not meant like that. You can call me a fool because that’s often true, however, I love it straight (input and output). I’ll now try to mark separate points like “Sancho_nn” for easy reference here, because my points are comments, not bugs. However, the points were found “in a line”, to make sense / find the context you may have to read the point before. Otherwise it would be too much work for me to describe my findings. Regards, Sancho
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
Thanks. Informed in advance
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice