You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How can I cancel the order
1086 1
Himanshu Dewangan 3 years ago
 have ordered 2 type of pcb in which first pcb went in production and in second pcb they are telling that there is three pcbs in that same file so they are giving the option to cancel or to pay extra charges for that so, I want to cancel that order how can I cancel the second pcb order
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; Thank you for your post, regarding your description, you have made an order that combines many PCB designs and some of them has been approved for production but some other has failed to pass the audit step. If this is the case then all what you do is checking the "order history" in your account where you will find the full order that contains the different designs and for those who haven't been approved you will have two options : cancel the order or replace the production files as it shows the following image ![118951088_1111921825892728_7924650398972546737_n.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/H42HDjQkOAMy0ClXCGuN0VkrEg8rOiB7TMe4moLF.jpeg) You will get an Email already once we find a problem in the files that you have uploaded, you can also send a direct Email to our support team or meet our support team through the live chat available in the website home page. Thank you again for posting here, any further help just let us know.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice