You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do I have just 2 (or even 1) PCB loaded ?
598 7
MikeDB 2 years ago
There used to be a tick box where you could have just 2 prototypes loaded and you sent the other 3 unloaded, but the box seems to have disappeared.  Pointless having the expensive components for three extra prototypes used for a first prototype.
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 2 years ago
Hello Mike You still can get two PCB assembled since the minimum assembly quantity is two pieces, the below image is a screen shot from JLCPCB ordering web-page showing that the option is available, but please consider that the two PCB assembly option is available only if you order five PCBs, means for example if you order ten PCBs you will have then all assembled but for five PCBs you can have them all assembled or just only two of them assembled and the remain three PCBs will be shipped with the assembled ones. ![assembly.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/UmGAJldj4uOqJYBaDOGzfjJFH9wqg6Qt9OWj0JAj.png)
MikeDB 2 years ago
Yes that was the page I used to see.  I've since found that if I select Green these boxes reappear but for Red they disappear.
@MikeDB For Red solderMask color, only 5-30 pieces are available for assembly it shows the below array that we are displaying it in the SMT section ![assembly.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/k8IguZ5OYOnyypvkVFAvQsxLdUmLwmm9DeCEVweU.png)
MikeDB 2 years ago
Green is okay for the prototype.  No problem.  Thanks for your help.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport, Even though the Surface Finish column shows it as an option, the Color column in your screenshot makes it look like it is **not** possible to have a 2 layer, 1.6mm SMT PCB with ENIG finish in any colour of soldermask. Is that true?
@andyfierman Maybe it has to be written each color in a separate line instead on the use of " / " We meant that Green is supported for ENIG then / Black is not supported for ENIG but supported for other available surface finish then / Blue, Red and White are only supported for Leaded surface finish. We will review it an check if there are any necessary improvements to perform.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport, Thanks.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice