You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How do you find your own component?
477 3
kjetil.nt 4 years ago
Hello, I have made a bunch of components and PCB footprint over the years, but I have never found a good way to find them back without searching for what I thought I named them. Same is when I want to edit the PCB footprint part, I find that a nightmare as I have not found a intuitive way to find back the editor to do that. Does anyone of you know if there is a way I can find some sort of list of all the components I have made and a easy way to edit them?
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Are you using the Search Libraries tool or the Libraries section of your User Centre?
deskpro256 4 years ago
![Screenshot_1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/zN51s5uI0wcm8TnkWFfdKRGPzdGF3VeoRqGeyEgT.png)
andyfierman 4 years ago
The problem may be less which library to look in and more how to sort the results? Clicking on the column headings re-orders them which can be helpful. It should be possible to search by name and by tag but I never have much success with that. It is also very frustrating that the search tool do not work well with partial names. They do return results but depending on things like if the full name has a hyphen or an underscore in it, the results often miss out many names that should be listed.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice