You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to report error on LCSC component library
964 5
miqbal 5 years ago
In my case, I'm using AOD4184A N-Channel MOSFET, the library search result returning library from LCSC (in the picture below), the result have verified badge but there's some issue: 1\. The symbol seems wrong because using P\-Channel Symbol; 2\. This is a minor thing and can be discussed separately\, but why LCSC library have a middle pad for TO\-252\-2\(D\-PAK\) package? For now, I'm able to create a part library, and also preserve the LCSC part number, datasheet link, etc, in the component lib (in second picture). But should the mistake can be reported and corrected? How can I trust the verified badge? I tend to use LCSC library for ease of ordering component when generating BOM.![AOD4184 LCSC Library](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DapgUEPRWOXms13PJLc9i7Btph8aGF0MpLTlvCn6.png)![AOD4184 my correction](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/reAgQtGwjXfzfiR2hEg8Uorbu0geJgY8L0YcoZGY.png)
Comments
LCSC 5 years ago
@miqbal, Consider it reported. Done. :)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Sorry for this part. we fixed this part now. for report the error, you can: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/I5EC9Z3iAAu6433tNzaUBwmgpF89jsW4of04PwQm.png) or: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/w75wu0atYOuqMl1KT67oq4ZXBoK2xSH2iQRJIfMJ.png)
LCSC 5 years ago
@miqbal, ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/pFIsQTvaq5DYYDj30BQWXhpyZWFm6vP79dzDQbcI.png) You can delete your personal/user contributed part now thanks.
miqbal 5 years ago
@UserSupport Wow that fast! thanks One more thing, the report option is already there before I ask here or you add that recently? Just to make sure I didn't miss that before.
UserSupport 5 years ago
hi the report error for “Libraries" is released at v5.5,  for property panel is released at v5.7
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice