You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
How to transfer a Project from one account to another? Company changing name and emails...
1621 10
Chris Pages 4 years ago
Our startup company is changing its name and all email accounts.  I have 3 older projects under the my company's old email account, but how do I transfer them to my new company email account; I don't want to loose them? I looked around and nothing popped out at me as to how to do this, so I thought I'd ask you fine folks...
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
There are at least a couple of ways to do this. * The long winded but basic way is to download all your projects as json zipped archives the upload them to your new account. I'm not sure however if all the supporting documentation that may be attached to a project is included in the zip so you may have to down/upload all that separately. * Another way is to create your new account(s) then add that (them) to the Teams for the original projects and set them to (or hand them over as?) Administrator. I'm not certain of this because I've not tried it so some experimenting on a dummy project may be needed. Have a look at the Tutorial and in your user centre for some more info. * I think there used to be a way to simply change your email address but I can't remember how to do it. Try searching the forum for "change account email address". You may get better search results if you use Google or Bing and search for "EasyEDA change account email address". UserSupport may have some more detailed information.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi 1,Create a New account, 2,login with old account, 3,Open the older project manage page - member, add new account as a team member. set it as manager. 4,Open the advance setting page, using Transfer option to transfer this project to new account.
chris pages 4 years ago
Hi Andy,  Thanks for the response!  I thought about your method-1, brute force copy, but in the past this has not proven to be an effective method, as there are usually some hidden files somewhere.  Your method-2 WORKED!; and was the same advice from UserSupport.  Initially, I looked for your method-3, but couldn't find the solution, so I did this post.  And BAM!  U solved my issue AGAIN!  U D EASY MAN!   Thank-you. :) Best Regards, Chris Pages.
chris pages 4 years ago
Hi Andy,  Thanks for the response!  I thought about your method-1, brute force copy, but in the past this has not proven to be an effective method, as there are usually some hidden files somewhere.  Your method-2 WORKED!; and was the same advice from UserSupport.  Initially, I looked for your method-3, but couldn't find the solution, so I did this post.  And BAM!  U solved my issue AGAIN!  U D EASY MAN!   Thank-you. :) Best Regards, Chris Pages.
chris pages 4 years ago
chris pages 4 years ago
chris pages 4 years ago
@andyfierman
chris pages 4 years ago
Hi Andy,  Thanks for the response!  I thought about your method-1, brute force copy, but in my past this has not proven to be an effective method, as there are usually some hidden files somewhere.  Your method-2 WORKED!; and was the same advice from UserSupport.  Initially, I looked for your method-3, but couldn't find the solution, so I did this post.  BAM!  U solved my issue AGAIN!  U D EASY MAN!   Thank-you :) Best Regards, Chris Pages.
chris pages 4 years ago
@UserSupport
chris pages 4 years ago
Thanks for the response.  This solution worked perfectly - thank you! Best Regards, Chris Pages
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice