You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I've updated EasyEDA, newest EasyEDA version complicated and not perfect anymore
410 4
TomPilot 2 years ago
I've updated from the good old perfect, to the newest EasyEDA Version (with new Icons). The old version was nearly perfect, but now: 1\. There was a AutoRouter Icon \(now I have to open the menü\, open the  submenu\, \.\.\. complicated 2\. Auto\-Router: to enter thickness for each track is now very very complicated\. Before that it was very easy and logical 3\. All my Auto\-Router Track thickness settings for each of my 70 Projects are gone :\-\) Now I have to invest weeks to get it back from hand 4\. After App restart\, all my Auto\-Router Track thickness settings are gone 5\. Not logical Icon arrangement on the top\, and can not easiely move them 6\. After I've change the Icon arrangement over the "Devleoper" Source code\, after program restart all my 3 hours work is gone 7\. Unlogical new Icon graphics 8\. "Opened Projects" will open after I've clicked a Projekt\-File in the "All Projects" List \(not good\) Sadly, EasyEda changed from "perfect" to "hmmm"
Comments
TomPilot 2 years ago
Perfect: ![good.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lbOTEaHZn4StmA3UtKUNG2zP4L9eKtSaWP5eF7Tz.jpeg) Bad: ![Bad.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KAIz5t45D1XgEwArts6x5A7AzLhTCckJz8O5j14z.jpeg) Where are the "Special Nets" settings from all of my projects of the old EasyEDA version? ![Special Nets.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QwTNaLC4n0ZiPgaSkF43qxUMC3Eyn3xGgyTacdtt.jpeg)
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi Previous is icon menu, we change it to text menu, and support icon toolbar the autorouter, previous is setting the rule seperate, not follow the DRC rule, now it only use the DRC rule, you don't need to set them twice.
TomPilot 2 years ago
Thanks for the reply. > Previous is icon menu, we change it to text menu, and support icon toolbar And you've changes the Icons, and added a bunch of new Icons, so that it is no longer optical clear > previous is setting the rule seperate, not follow the DRC rule But from the User "usable" persective it was perfect. Now it's complicated because not related to an project. You have to set a buch fo more parameters, and then export... and each time you use a project you have to import the settings. It could hardly be more complicated and the good user workflow is gone. > you don't need to set them twice. Before this, I've opened old a project and then I've clicked autoroute. This no longer works because the settings are no longer saved in the project. Last but not least: All my auto-route settings with all "Special Nets" settings of all my 70 projects are gone. <br> <br>
TomPilot 2 years ago
It would be better if you could not quit the support for the old version. Let me work 2 more years with the previous version, then all is good.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice