You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I'm stuck, can’t save (I’m using OS X / Safari)
1297 7
Sancho 10 years ago
OS X 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.10 I’m logged in but can’t save my schematic, it shows something is “loading” (???) but it’s not saved. When I go to “Print” it says “Please save your file first” and back at “Save” there is no file name (!) but my “Descript” from the other attempt. I'll try that with Firefox. This post is to find out if I can post here :-) Regards, Sancho
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
Hi Sancho, We don't have a Mac to test now.
Sancho 10 years ago
It’s not the Mac: a) Without being logged in I can’t save, I don’t see my test project. b) Logged in I see my test project, but I still can’t save, as reported with Firefox (“create project …”).
Sancho 10 years ago
Tried again: A) Not logged in: 27.9. _Now_ OS X Safari can save anonymously and can print the schematic. < I’m not sure if I’ve tried that before, I don’t think so because I’d not have expected that it would be allowed without login and later from dillon’s comment “you have to create a project first > B) Logged in: - 27.9. Still, OS X Safari can’t save to the “Anonymous Files” without any error message, on the contrary, it indicates “loading” for a second ===> which is a wrong text !!! = You could say “transmitting” or “connecting”, but “loading” is misleading = but I don’t get the “success” pop up (this is a nice feature, thumbs_up) and the schematic is not there. Of course I can not print it. - 27.9. Still, OS X Safari can’t save to my user project because of error message: “This file must be saved under a project, choose other project or create a new project - OK”
dillon 10 years ago
Hi, Try to reload the web site twice, We think you can save your file to your project now. Yes there is a random bug. Very few chance to happen. Sorry. When you login and you can't save your file to “Anonymous Files”, it is strange also, we can't suffer this. Please try it again and we will try to find this. Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
… it was not randomly (?), however: OK, it is fixed now, can save when I’m logged in with Safari, thanks. Will try FF on OS X and Linux later (but I’m confident!).
dillon 10 years ago
Hi Sancho , It is really randomly . When you create a project, you will get a random project id. But your random project has a bad letter, this make you can't save your files under your project. It is in very few chance to get, but you get it. :). So no matter which OS or browser you use, you can't save your file under this project. Now we fix it. Many thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
So randomly, OK. Well, if there is sh** I will stumble across it, that’s my fate and an important part of my making money ;-)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice