You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Incorrect Colour PCB Twice, £3500 wasted and no help from JLCPCB
1413 1
intrepidcamera 3 years ago
Hello, has anyone else had this issue recently? I have been using JLCPCB for several years to create small FR4 parts with no copper, solder etc just solder mask ink and silk screen text applied to both sides, fairly common practice for making face plates etc. I ordered a thousand or so PCBs generated in EASYEDA recently and after confirming via email with JLC that they would need to be black solder mask both sides and including a solder mask layer in the gerber and including a note on the order saying "VERY IMPORTANT: PCBs must have black solder mask applied to both sides" they still sent me bare FR4 PCBs, and are telling me its my fault, I'm aware of the issue with exporting from EDA when making this type of board (doesn't include a solder mask layer in the Gerber if there are no pads on that side) but made sure my .GBR had the correct files JLCPCB used to be such a delight to deal with but this is the second time this has happened this month, I have got thousands of useless parts and am currently down £3500 and their customer support is essentially just trying to tell me its all my fault. I mean, even if there was an issue with the Gerber you would think a confirmation from them that the PCBs would definitely be black would be good enough ![Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 12.44.19.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KRRHinAwhNQX8lyaTJhEpFtXc1fji1htItZIM38t.png) ![Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 13.47.26.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9J7eB1IraNnGumROXow3j2ioD22enn9K2R8Y0wwC.png)![IMG_3326.jpeg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/sxuNvb3IgCfO6zvBiFABXG70PbNd07RWmXfRcwLX.jpeg)
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; We are sorry about what happen to your order and we are willing to help you to solve this since it is our mistake. It was a production fault and our support team has sent you a solution suggested by Email, so could you please check your Email and give us a reply. Let me know if I can further assist you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice