You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Invoice shows additional £123 delivery cost
1720 8
Paid £8.50 via PAYPAL for 3 pcbs with first order discount and $20 first order OFF delivery.  But looking at invoice shows  additional £123.26 delivery cost??? DHL to the UK was only £14 which was discounted to £0.00. So why the difference. I cant afford that kind of financial hit.  I thought JLCPCB was cheap and reputable with no hidden costs! regards Richard | | | | --- | --- | | Description of Goods | HS Code | | PCB Samples/PCB Batchs | 8534009000 | | PCB Samples/PCB Batchs | 8534009000 | | PCB Samples/PCB Batchs | 8534009000 | |   | | MERCHANDISE TOTAL:_£8.51_ SHIPPING CHARGE:_£123.26_ DISCOUNT:-_£14.28_ **ORDER TOTAL:_£117.49_**
Comments
nicole16 4 years ago
Hi Sir , Sorry to hear that ,something must be wrong ,we will check and fix the problem soon . No worries ,if any difference ,i'm sure we can refund it   . Thanks so much Sincerely , JLCPCB Team .
nicole16 4 years ago
Hi Sir , We checked ,it's shown wrong details in your own account , Sorry  . As the below ,actually we got total $11USD in order W20190430291898 , would you like to check again ? Sorry again for the trouble . Thanks so much Sincerely , JLCPCB Team . ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GtTjGcXikoo4dFaGXZpbq0sIfWbtSTyJFeH6deD2.png)
nicole16 4 years ago
Hi Sir , We will fix the problem soon . Sincerely , JLCPCB Team .
Hi Thank you for a fast reply. I can now look forward to receiving  my PCB's. and hopefully ordering some more. Sincerely , Richard Chappells
MikeDB 4 years ago
How did you get this discount on DHL ?   I always have to go with the slow but cheap option otherwise the total price goes over £15 and I get hit for VAT and import charges (which is minimal) but also DHL's £10 'customs handling charge' which is more than the PCBs cost.
I was a new customer and I was going for the slow post too, but they automatically subtracted the $20.00 discount so I switched to DHL.  Will keep on eye out for customs and DHL charges thanks.
The Invoice is still wrong? if the Invoice gets presented to Customs I might incur charges. Please correct this and put my mind at peace please. Sincerely , Richard Chappells
The boards have arrived and they look great :-) Very impressed!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice