You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Is there any way to check a stencil after uploading to JLCPCB
731 5
MikeDB 4 years ago
When I upload a PCB, I can see from the pictures that it is the correct version and nothing is missing.  But stencils just seem to be a grey metallic blob and it is impossible to see if anything has even uploaded.  Is there a way to check stencils before committing to purchase ?
Comments
cjohnson 4 years ago
Depends how you are ordering the PCBs. If you order the single PCB, then use "Panel by JLCPCB," the stencil is designed by the person generating your panel. You'll have to make sure your paste mask is properly constrained prior to ordering. If you generate the gerbers yourself already in a panel, you can manually view the gerbers in your preferred viewer. The stencil will be designed off the paste mask layer. One thing to keep in mind is that whenever you order a stencil the orientation is not specified unless you specify exclusively in the "Stencil Remark" field. Been bitten by this a couple times, so now I specify each time.
MikeDB 4 years ago
The PCB isn't panellised.  Just need the stencil for applying the paste by hand.
cjohnson 4 years ago
@MikeDB Then you're only option is reviewing the paste mask layer of your gerbers prior to ordering.
MikeDB 4 years ago
Yes I thought that might be the case.  Worrying time waiting for it to arrive.
martin 4 years ago
@mikedb - they've been good for me so far :-) In my case, they dispense a little too much paste but not unmanageable. Curious to hear about your experience.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice