You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
JLCBCB cancelling and refunding PCB order without trying to resolve PCB query!
5827 7
koosjr 6 years ago
Sjoe! I ordered 5 different PCB's on Wednesday last week. Of those 5, JLCPCB had trouble with displaying two of the Gerbers. OK, so I checked up on the order and saw that the other three apparently entered production while the two with no gerber view was still under review. I then sent a mail WITH the order numbers or the two affected PCB's asking what the delay is. Back came the answer that they could not see copper layers on my PCB so they cancelled some of the order and refunded the transport and another amount that I cannot match with any of the PCB's. A second mail asked for the order numbers which were clear in the original mail replied to at the bottom. Huh? In the past there were queries on my PCB's and we resolved the problem over email quickly, but the order was only put on hold - not partially cancelled and refunded. I replied to JLCPCB within 2 hours, and from there I got no response. This simply creates another few hours of wasted administration. I just don't know what went wrong here. Up to my very last PCB order from the old system things were very efficient - and that order included BOTH a query on a hole on one PCB AND PCB's with no copper layers. Both handles without any problems. On my first order with the new system there are multiple problems and then this way of dealing with it is quite astonishing as it puts a significant administrative load on both me and JLCPCB to resolve.
Comments
Selina 6 years ago
Hi, thanks for your feedback. There might have some inconveniences in operation during the transition period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to post here, and your feedback will help us to continually improve the services offered to all our users. Our JLCPCB support has sent you an email to help you resolve the problem, please kindly check.Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. 
koosjr 6 years ago
Selina, I have sent  a mail notifying JLPCB that I have placed the order as requested. Please get my order in production.
Himanshu Dewangan 4 years ago
I have ordered 2 type of pcb in which first pcb went in production and in second pcb they are telling that there is three pcbs in that same file so they are giving the option to cancel or to pay extra charges for that so, I want to cancel that order how can I cancel the second pcb order
andyfierman 4 years ago
@himanshudewangan06042006, You should see the option to cancel it on the orders page on your account.
@himanshudewangan06042006
@andyfierman I didn't find it
andyfierman 4 years ago
@himanshudewangan06042006, You are asking a question on a different subject from this topic which is a 2 year old thread as a general discussion. For a timely answer, please post your question as a new topic in the JLCPCB category or contact JLCPCB support directly.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice