You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
JLCPCB: Another delay caused by JLCPCB at ordering stage!
4328 4
koosjr 5 years ago
I am once again utterly frustrated with a JLCPCB order. Where I found the EasyEDA absolutely seamless and and had excellent feedback if there was anything that seems incorrect on a PCB, I cannot say the same about JLCPCB. I have placed and order on Friday I think with a PCB of which JLCPCB cannot display the Gerber image on the order form. The board I have ordered is a face plate and does not have any traces on. On my previous order just two weeks, ago, I had two types of these boards on the order which were both manufactured no problem. However, on this order, JLCPCB reviewed the board and cancelled the specific board from the order without any further communication and they simply refuse to reverse the "Audit Fail" in order to ship my complete order. Hell knows, I cannot at every second order have yet another issue to get my damn boards ordered. I am very happy with the quality of the PCB, but I am not happy if JLCPBC throw a spanner in the wheels to deliver an oder fully as placed.
Comments
Selina 5 years ago
Hi, thanks for letting us know your issues about JLCPCB. We apologize to you for this unpleasant experience. Normally there would have traces in PCB design, that's why the order can't pass audit(you can find the failure reason in your account). It would be nice of you if you can remark that there is no need trace for your PCB when placing your order, so that to avoid such kind of situation. ![Remark.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/98u14Q4ukguvLaf3gUDlGswlVZQPHPNuuP5nsTb4.png) Besides, if you have any question about the order cancellation, you can just contact us by [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) to help you solve your problem. Finally, if one of your order has been cancelled and you want us to send all your PCB in one package, you can place a new order soon and choose to combine shipment with your previous order. Sorry again for the trouble caused!
koosjr 5 years ago
Selina, You guys cannot simply fail an order without engaging with the customer! How hard is that to understand? In fact, to test this I made the exact same order at PCBgogo and they came back with exactly the same query that the PCB has no traces. We resolved that within 3 hours from the moment I pressed the button with 2 quick mails each. Small delay. Previously when Easyeda used the vendor before JLCPCB, that is the way it was. If there was any issue - which does not happen often, they simply contacted me with a short query and we could resolve it without stopping an entire order. You can even automate that function. If it is audit failed, just send a link to the client describing the problem and if he then say you must continue then your side is clean. However, the way that JLCPCB does it, instantly put me back by three days. A Simple change in method and you will not have this kind of unhappiness.
Selina 5 years ago
@koosjr You're right, thank you for your suggestions and we surely will make changes. I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know this issue and to help us improve our service. According to my research, you submitted your order just before the weekend, which caused the delay to response your email. A reply shall occur within 12 hours in the working days. And JLCPCB support told me they will let customers know by email or remind them on website for uncertain orders. Customers also would be able to reupload the gerber files if there is a problem with their files. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. We will make every effort to improve our service and serve your needs. Thank you. :)
koosjr 5 years ago
@Selina. Thanks for you reply. Yes I accept that the weekend delayed the response but that was not the real problem as I have pointed out. Looking forward to the improvements you promise.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice