You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
JLCPCB Defective Product, for change.
949 3
RafaelCamacho 3 years ago
![IMG_4708.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/br1NQshWxeBSSq6OWYkJJ6ezTUH6pKa6rbuuj84o.jpeg) It has always been a joy to receive orders from JLCPCB, the quality was undeniable. Now, probably because of the move or other problems that will not be revealed to the public, every order is a Russian roulette. There I go to open another quality complaint. Is it fair that I ask for a refund of the amount paid for the LEDs, the additional amount for extended components (these LEDs are extended) and is there any other amount that I am forgetting? I believe that I can solve this problem by manually soldering these components, so the whole order is not lost. I will assume this risk, despite having a 100nf 0402 capacitor right next to the LED. 10 PCBs, each PCB with 8 RGB LED's... Wow! Wish me lucky guys... They could have refused production, but the greed seems to be greater, even when the boards have cuts to separate the components to reduce the noise between them, they want to charge more for a different design. Thank you for this disappointment.
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Dear Rafael we are sorry that this happened with your order, regarding the image that you attached, you can contact lilyyang@jlcpcb.com to get a suggestion on how to solve the issue, maybe a refund of the dropped amount is good to fix the defected LEDs.
RafaelCamacho 3 years ago
I had opened a complaint and now, I texted her. What's going on with JLCPCB? If people complain, it is because they want you to understand and correct what needs to be corrected. Moving to another company along with the silence is a disaster. Thank you.
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@RafaelCamacho We truly appreciate all the advice that you are sending to make the system better and we are considering seriously every single Email, opening a complain is not just to get the refund only but we make the investigation of the main source of the problem and if it is a fault in our production system then we take the necessary measures to fix it and to avoid that the same problem occur again. The best way to achieve this is by sending the Email to the right department which are the quality department ([lilyyang@jlcpcb.com](mailto:lilyyang@jlcpcb.com)) so we are not just trying to close the case but there will be a whole process behind the Email that you will send Mr Rafael :) Please inform the quality department about what happen with your order by providing the necessary information like order number, parts number etc.. Every manufacturing process could have some accidents since the perfect system doesn't exist but the system improvement is important to reach customers satisfaction, hopefully things get better then. Thank you for your feedback.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice