You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
JLCPCB SMT minimum quantity
867 6
Artem Rodichkin 2 years ago
![Untitled-1.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/InfAMO6MSSrNLCYAYrBbGt4JrVVRZYmdYUmhnT9T.jpeg) I'm unsuccessfully trying to make an order with 5 boards ant 2 of them with SMT assembly Is it not possible any more? is minimum quantity for SMT - 5? or is it just a bug?
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 2 years ago
Hello ; We are sorry for this, the 2 pieces assembly is temporary not available, we will inform you as soon as we get it back again. <br> We are counting on your understanging.
MikeDB 2 years ago
Do you know how long it will be until you can assemble 2 pieces again ?  I have 7 prototype boards waiting and it would waste $300 of components to load all 5 of each.
Hello all ; Please consider that the 2 pcs assembly will be available again by 8th of February. <br> Thank you for your understanding.
bwinter 2 years ago
I'm not seeing that this option is available yet.  Has it been implemented (to only assemble 2 pieces), or am I not seeing the option?
@bwinter Hello The 2 pieces assembly option is available for Green and Black soldermask PCB color so please check it. <br> <br>
bwinter 2 years ago
Ah thanks--that was it...I had a white solder mask (which is why I couldn't see the option).
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice