You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
LCSC BOM import issues
2048 3
a1k0n 5 years ago
When I export my BOM from EasyEDA to LCSC, there are a couple minor issues: \- Parts marked unmounted are still added to the order \(I'd like it to skip these if possible\) so I have to pick through some spurious matches and delete them \- Minimum order quantities aren't properly accounted for when the "Add to Cart" button is greyed out\. What I mean is, if I have a board with a single part on it, and that part has a MOQ of 5, I should be able to set my total quantity to X 5 and order 5 complete boards automatically. But Add to Cart is greyed out unless I manually edit all of my quantities. Ideally it would multiply each part quantity by the total, then round up to the MOQ, when quoting prices. Unless I'm just doing something wrong. edit: I guess the "Add to Cart" button at the very top just doesn't work at all?
Comments
wuqimei 5 years ago
@ a1k0n 1\. Well noted\, we will check if we can filter out the unmounted parts from your BOM\. 2\. The "Add to Cart" button is greyed out because there is no parts is selected at the beginning\. The EST TOTAL is also being calculated by the quantities from your BOM but not MOQ\. We have tips for each item which does not meet the MOQ or multiple requirements, and will automatically modify the quantity when you add to cart. So we will make some improvements here: 1\. Automatically select all parts which are available to add to cart including in stock parts and out of stock parts that you can request for a quotation\. 2\. EST TOTAL will calculate with the proper quantities for every in stock items including MOQ and multiple\. But for the every single item\, the quantity input box will still show the original quantities from your BOM\. And we provide the MOQ/ multiple tips as below\. They still will be modified when you click to add to cart\.
a1k0n 5 years ago
Ahh, I completely missed the checkboxes on the left. That makes much more sense now. I just tried ordering 10x with add to cart, and gave me 10x the MOQ of some of the parts, so instead of 10 parts I have 100, or instead of 100 I have 1000! Thanks for the response!
wuqimei 5 years ago
@a1k0n The above mentioned issues have been optimized. The unmounted parts will not add to the order list. When your order qty does not meet the MOQ, there is a note below the qty input box for your reference. Please note it will change to the MOQ when you add it to cart.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice