You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Looking to contract someone to get a board designed and built
778 3
Munro 7 years ago
Hello, I'm Mike and am working on a multi layered complicated 2 year project and I need to solve a custom pc board design some how along the way. I am reverse engineering all components origionally in my 2004 gmc 2500 2wd pick up truck to function in my 1961 cadillac hot rod project. One main consideration is to fit the instrument cluster in a new orientation maintaining functionality. ![this is my 2004 gmc truck instrument cluster][1] Here is the physical cut and trim and relocating of gauge cluster. ![clusters][2] [1]: /editor/20161209/5849e1e82999a.jpg [2]: /editor/20161209/5849e65f33ab6.jpg
Comments
Munro 7 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161209/5849e6afdc9dc.jpg
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Munro, Welcome to EasyEDA. EasyEDA offers a design service. This includes: * Schematic capture; * Bill of Materials (BoM) generation; * PCB design; * PCB supply and if applicable/desired, PCB assembly. If you have drawings showing sufficient information to define: 1. A board outline and height information/restrictions showing exactly where all the parts including the dials/displays etc have to be placed (so it fits in the enclosure of your choice); 2. A schematic (circuit diagram); 3. A parts list/BoM (so you get the right bits on the board); 4. A specification of supply voltage and current drain and any other inputs/outputs to/from the PCB (to scope the size of PCB traces and copper thickness), then please contact support for a quote. :)
julesison 7 years ago
Hi this might not be allowed but this isn't my area of expertise and after half a day I realised it would be smarter for me to pay someone to do what they're good at and I'll stick to what I'm good at. So please if someone can design a simple cct for me (mosfet feeding a coil, 12vdc etc) please contact me at julian@gopower.org thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice