You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Mac64.sh Won't Run... Any Advice
1783 11
laf0138 5 years ago
Hey everyone much smarter than I. I'm trying to get "Local AutoRouter" working on my Mac so I don't have to add load too, or depend on the EasyEDA Server.  I'm using Chrome, I've checked I have the latest update.  I downloaded today's version of the EasyEDA Router v0.7 2 compressed file that contained the Mac64.sh.  I expanded all the files (in a non-system folder), opened the Terminal tool, I typed "sh " then used drag and drop into the terminal window.  I hit enter and get this error.  Any help? ![Terminal Output Error](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FCkJtKWMlXM0rcM1XaKxINn6FIwwnLeULFWwFqhg.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Not sure if this is all that's wrong but the 4th line down suggests there's something wrong with your Java installation. Do you have/need a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Please make sure your file location is correct in the terminal
daveandrewsmail 5 years ago
I am getting the same result as well. Files are in correct directory in non local folder. I have the latest JRE installed and get this: chmod: jre/mac64/bin/java: No such file or directory What does it mean?
IanDH 5 years ago
It sounds like you are the wrong directory. You need to be in the directory containing the "jre" directory and the mac64.sh script
BigZed 5 years ago
I am having trouble too, I keep getting permission denied when trying to run     sh mac64.sh.     any ideas?
BigZed 5 years ago
Sorted and running now. IanDH is quite right you do need to open in the correct directory and for me it was my user directory.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@IanDH You can delete the comment at the user center - topic - comment.
thronborg 5 years ago
I have the same problem with running terminal. I got: /Users/ole/EasyEDARouter/mac64.sh: line 5: log/router.log: No such file or directory I have installed the latest Java. I can run other files from Terminal. Any ideas??
UserSupport 5 years ago
@thronborg when you open the terminal, please use the command "cd" to change your terminal's direction to the auto-router folder, then enter "sh mac64.sh"
thronborg 5 years ago
Can you give an example i dont get it to work? When i run this: /Users/ole/EasyEDARouter/mac64.sh Terminal says: chmod: jre/mac64/bin/java: No such file or directory /Users/ole/EasyEDARouter/mac64.sh: line 5: log/router.log: No such file or directory I have everything in mu Userfolder ole. Is it ok to have the "EasyEDARouter" in my homefolder ole?
andyfierman 5 years ago
Yes but you either: have to open the terminal once you have navigated into the folder (using a file manager) that you have placed the EasyEDARouter into; Or: If you open the terminal in your home folder (or any other folder other than the one containing the EasyEDARouter) then you have to use the cd command to navigate to the directory containing the EasyEDARouter. OS X is very similar to Linux so I think if you type "ls" then press enter the terminal will list the directories and files in the current folder. Look for the next folder in the path to where you put the EasyEDARouter. Then type cd followed by a space then the folder name. This takes the terminal into the next folder. Repeat ls and cd until you reach the folder containing the EasyEDARouter. If you copy the path to the folder containing the EasyEDARouter from your file manager then you can type it in or you should be able to paste it into the terminal after typing cd and a space using (IIRC) shift-ctrl-V. Then you should be directly in the correct folder. For more help on using the command line and the cd command, you'll need to search for info on Mac sites.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice