You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Microcap to PCB
1615 5
Rodney W 4 years ago
Can I import .net exported schematics from Microcap 12 to EasyEDA? I thought I read somewhere this was possible but after hours of searching everywhere I cannot find any info on this. Basically if this cannot be done I need to look elsewhere as I am not doing every circuit in Microcap and then rebuilding it again from scratch every  time in EasyEDA. Thanks
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
It is not currently possible to import Microcap schematics into EasyEDA. I am not aware of any 3rd party tool to convert Microcap schematics to EasyEDA. The only way you can do this is to export them from Microcap and use Eagle, Altium or Kicad to import them then you can import those into EasyEDA.
Rodney W 4 years ago
Thanks for reply. Sorted.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@rodandjoanne1, Did you find a way to import into EasyEDA or are you using a different EDA tool?
Rodney W 3 years ago
I didn't find a way. Decided to go back to LTSpice. Will be looking to do the same thing with that, or find a workaround somehow.
andyfierman 3 years ago
Originally, EasyEDA supported importing LTspice .asc files but that was suspended some while back. So the mechanisms exist to do it, they just aren't integrated with the newer versions of EasyEDA. I understand that it is on the roadmap to be reintroduced but it would not do any harm to post a **Feature** **Request** asking for this feature. If you are using LTspice anyway, an alternative is to do your schematic capture in EasyEDA and then export the LTspice netlist to run the sims. In fact almost any sim that can be run in LTspice can be run in EasyEDA. All the built-in LTspice models exist in the EasyEDA library. The snag is that the native LTspice symbols representing them do not exist so you will have to recreate many of them. It may be tricky to use some of the parameterised models such as the universalopamp2 the in-symbol menu option cannot easily be recreated in the EasyEDA symbol. In cases like that the parameters would have to be appended by hand. If you need help with this please post back.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice