You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Missing option to export DSN file for external routing in PRO Version
749 7
Fritz_179 2 years ago
In EasyEDA STD there is the option under Route to export the DSN file. This allows the use of external tools like FreeRouting. In the PRO version i can't find this option, in the documentation I found only stuff regarding the Autorouter. ![export_dsn.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/u0zqgzxDDGazUw0ETUmijsYKStghwUIroFAFMKhm.png) The AutoRouter in the PRO version works perfectly fine for small and medium size PCB but for larger projects it doesn't work quite as well. The current workaround i've found is to export it as an Altium design in the PRO Editor, then import it in the STD Editor and export it there as a DSN file. Then once it's routed it's a matter of importing the SES file in the STD Editor and then going in the PRO Editor and converting the project to PRO. Am I blind that i can't find the export as DSN button? Will this feature be added in feature?
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi The pro edition doesn't support this feature yet
MiniMax 2 years ago
@UserSupport Do you know when this function will be available in the Pro version? This is the only thing thats prevents me from switching to the pro version, because the new integrated autorouter is not good. regards
MiniMax 2 years ago
@UserSupport Do you know when this function will be available in the Pro version? This is the only thing thats prevents me from switching to the pro version, because the new integrated autorouter is not good. regards
MiniMax 2 years ago
MiniMax 2 years ago
Judah Holstein 2 years ago
Add another vote for this feature. Your AutoRouter would not route more than 65% of my board. FreeRoute routes it fine...
UserSupport 2 years ago
@minimax @jholstein will support at v1.8 soon
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice