You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Multi-layer holes where BottomLayer specified
873 5
bobjones 5 years ago
The boards I received have Multi-Layer holes where BottomLayer only was specified. This caused many shorts on the boards. The boards are not usable. Order #W2018081295092 _Order Number:_[Y8-2400096A](javascript:void(0); "Y8-2400096A") You can see the problem on all holes for part U1. The holes are specified to be BottomLayer, but the holes are Multi-Layer and connect to the top layer ground plane. Please look at the board layout. Can you help with this problem? Thank you Bob
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Please share your project with the public, we will help to check. Thanks.
bobjones 5 years ago
How do I share? Please explain. I see the share icon with 2 links. Do I post both links here?
bobjones 5 years ago
OK I shared the project...Brew Controller
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi After checking, that's because of the “NODEMCU AMICA V2(VNS)” you have used, have bottom layer pad, but the pad is plated. then the Gerber will generate the PTH drill hole. ![snipaste_20180817_134008.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TyQ04XU9yC9FZcrvaX305hDSP6PsyrZCtiJl5hEp.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MjGrHXIrQBnOpL2JGSq9V5lLK83nFJeFMciAFaQM.png) if you want them do not connect to toplayer,  you must set NODEMCU AMICA V2(VNS)‘s pad Plated as No,  or reset them layer to multi-layer, or rest to bottom layer. Thank you
bobjones 5 years ago
OK I see that now. To salvage the boards I will just drill out the holes. I dont want to make another board do to the high shipping cost. Thanks for the help.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice