You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
My order of $150 is lost!
902 4
neo333 7 years ago
Hi friends! The administration of service does not respond. So I write here. Order TZz9IiEeq 19 March, 2017. 10 PCB + Stencil + express DHL-shipping. Amount $150. The tracking number is 7078890980. 1. Order is not delivered. 2. Track number is not tracked. 3. Administration of this site do nothing. 4. I have an urgent order for modules production with these PCB-s! 5. I can have serious problems. I think it's not good. Please refund. I do not want to lose my $150! Please make a full refund! Sincerely, Roman.
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, This is Dillon, co-founder of EasyEDA. At present we don't know where is your package, Because your country must use company address to recieve the DHL package, normal we should ship via EMS Please give us time to find the Package. We provide 100% money back if you don't like the PCB, lost back, refund should be OK too. At present, we trust find the package is the first thing, you need it. refund money is easy . Will give your feedback via email soon.
dillon 7 years ago
There is other problem, we just switch our shipping location. Maybe this is the problem too. Sorry for this, If we can't find the package, we will fab them again and ship them again, and refund your full money, you will get your package for free, this is only thing we can do.
neo333 7 years ago
Hi Dillon, Thank you! I hope very much for your help! I am very worried. I did not sleep the night. I really, really need these PCBs and stencil. I have to hand over ready-made modules to my customer before April 15, and I also need time for soldering and testing. I hope everything will be resolved safely. Previously I wrote (email to Nicole), I planned a long-term cooperation with you and interesting orders. Regards, Roman.
ruiguilherme 7 years ago
@dillon i placed 2 orders 1 week ago gYaKHFDBX , lgwW4mf9r and both tracking numbers still do not work RF448053428SG , RF447513471SG, I also orded componentes from other sites on the same day and was fine it is few days to arrive. Why just from easyeda is not in trasit?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice